Wednesday, February 21, 2007

If someone had asked me a week ago if I would ever blog, the answer would have been a resounding NO. My life is a closed Book, and I open it only to those I choose. Before I tell you which part of my Book this blog is, let me tell you what it isn't. It isn't the preface, the chapters themselves, or even the epilogue. This blog is the story between the lines of the book, the times I'm lost in thought when the pages are turning, the times I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be working ;) and the times I want to connect with only myself.

I'm prone to fancies and impulsive decisions just like everyone else, and given time, I usually test any such decision by sleeping over it. So, if there are further blogs, this is a decision. Otherwise, it never was.

Oh, and I owe this post to a very unlikely source of inspiration.

No comments: