Wednesday, June 13, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

This post is dedicated to that part of my life where I finally found what I had never believed existed, atleast for me - a deep, cemented friendship which I know, in my heart, will last lifelong. In that room in a quiet suburb with my friends, I felt at peace. At peace with the fact if I ever need a patient ear or a shoulder to cry on, one is available a phone call away, any day, any time. At peace with the fact that I'm not the only one who fights (and ultimately makes up) :P with my near and dear ones. At peace with the fact that while all of us are playing Life's games on different courts, we are bound to cross each others' at some time or the other.
Till we meet again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Nivedita said...

Thank you :-)