Friday, July 20, 2007

Runway

One word headings seem to be the order of the day. And the reason for the seemingly unrelated heading is a particularly nagging preoccupation at this point of time.

I've often wanted to post. But I couldn't think of anything to write. I think this situation can arise in two scenarios: either you don't have anything to say, or you have too much. In my case it's the latter.


Life here has been so absorbing that I barely notice the days pass by. I have just started to connect back to the outside world - friends who are now scattered all over the country. Sometimes I feel exhilerated when I think of my environment and all that I could possibly achieve, if I tried. The opportunities are available.Sometimes I feel trapped by the numerous testsand assignments and the daily relentless grind of classes. On most days the first thing I do when I get back to the room is to crash on the bed, for as little time or as long as my schedule permits. I feel exhausted by the end of the day.


At one point of time I had wanted this blog to be a journal of sorts of my life here at SP, but then I realised that I cannot do justice to it by writing about it. Such a life only has to be experienced.

New friendships are developing, in various types and speeds. I am optimistic that we will form life long bonds :)

2 comments:

N said...

Post from the heart! :-) nice preview into ur life at SPMJ. will keep visiting now on!

Have fun all along :)

Nivedita said...

@Nivy: glad you read it and liked it da! You're always welcome! :)