Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Good Music. Et al.

God, how I miss it! Was listening to Sadimchene some time back and nostalgia of the good ol' Raag days flooded the mind. All the practice sessions, so much fun :) I can write volumes and yet not do justice..
I listen to music the way I do any other work: with complete attention on it. Maybe that's why I never get time to listen to music here. (I mean, think about it. If you had to choose between anything and sleeping, what would your sleep starved brain tell you??) Well, tonight is an exception. I have the earphones plugged on, and I ploughed through the Carnatic archives.
I am now soaking in the best feeling in the world.

1 comment:

blackdog said...

hello hello hello :). was jobless at home, so reading blogs :). do you folks have something like raag there? do u still sing/play the veena?