Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What did i say..

"I've always likened mails with the people who sent them. They always come out exactly how a person talks somehow. But it is different with you. I guess it might be cause we've known each other better. The problem might arise somehow when one of us starts liking one part better over the other.
On second thoughts it might be that the mails don't inherently have a stamp of their writers but that personality is added by the reader. It acquires the quality the reader identifies with the sender, maybe the one quality he/she likes the most. In that case yours enthuses warmness in me. :) "


What did I say about the power of words?

1 comment:

PD said...

Hmm...So you put it so huh!
But as I read just today: "Talent is a glandular accident or just an accident." Somewhat modified by me and not necessarily my opinion. :)