Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Read, Read, Read

Just completed the fourth day of the first trimester, and my first day of not sleeping through a single lecture. ;) The amount of reading that I am supposed to be doing everyday, I can spend the rest of my life doing that! And here, apart from the classes, assignments and "managerial roles in an administrative context" :D, sleeping and eating (two vital functions that are first priority) I have to read the paper, a couple of magazines atleast (not including HBR), the textbooks for the 9 courses that we will be doing in the next 10 weeks, and other management books. So how many more hours do I need in a day?... I don't know!

I cannot possibly be without mentioning PG Lab, where the entire 160+ of us and some faculty went to Lonavla. It was 4 days of incredible fun, 4 days of meeting countless interesting and extremely nice people, 4 days of being together as a batch throughout. We got to know each other in a way that would never have been possible in the 2 years here at SP. And the learnings! (oops..) Lots and lots of them. Both on paper and through experiences :)

The whistle has blown. The wheels creak into motion slowly, belying the speed they are soon to reach once they catch momentum. In the Train, I hold on to one of the beams for support. We are off!

1 comment:

PD said...

Nice imagery in the last para...