Monday, October 29, 2007

Drowned in ET

I don't know whether these ET quizzes are a boon or a bane. Not restricting the "syllabus" to one particular page or a set of pages means that I read the entire paper. And when one does it the way I do (reading all 5 in succession on Friday night, before the quiz on Saturday) all the news about the FDI, FII, PN (Participatory Notes) and the Chidambrams and the McKinseys crying themselves hoarse about India going great guns can get overwhelming.
Right now I can't help feeling that we are in the centre of a tornado, as far as world economy is concerned. According to me, the best part of India's growth story is the dynamism. There is so much change happening, and right in front of our eyes! Goody! :)
It's past 2 am and I can think of atleast 5 other things that I should be doing, rather than blogging. (Going to sleep tops the list :P) But I would not let these urges to write pass me by for anything. It's the sunshine of sanity in an otherwise insane world :)

2 comments:

Samba said...

Have you seen the move Wall Street? f not you should. And you need to pay special attention to Michael Douglas' line - "If you are not inside, you are outside". Most news that's on newspapers, news sites, and news channels is outdated and hence worthless. Those who could profit from it have already done so.

Nivedita said...

@Samba: I see that I have a lot of learning to do :)